Friday, April 11, 2014

CROSS HAIRS by JRC

White sleeves; white collar
Black jeans; black wallet

You need a remedy like I need a disease
Incessantly rocking in and out of ease

But your not, so just stop
So just stop the madness

There are no shades of grey here
And no one's gonna let you stay here

There's a genie in a lamp but I can't find it
An elephant in the room but I deny it

I'd pull out my sword but the pen's more mighty
No tragic words could be so exciting

I gave you a clue to stay out of my lane
Now you're  playin' with fire when you play my game

You-so wrong and so useless
You stick like a knife, you feel like a nuisance
So tempt me again and I become ruthless
You think you're so slick,  but you are just stupid

Just stupid enough to cause me to care
So I look back but you are not there

Where are you?
Are you still in my field of mind?
If not then, I'm free from these binds...

No comments:

Post a Comment